Digital Analytics Intern
We're an intelligent purchasing tool and B2B marketplace that simplifies buying sustainable packaging for European small and medium-sized companies. Our mission is to speed up the world's transition more sustainable consumption and a circular economy. We provide unbiased guidance to sustainable packaging, and rigorously screen all products to ensure the highest standards, whilst providing education and data for continuous improvement.
Our vision is a world where we consume only what the planet can generate and an environment free from packaging waste.
Is now the time to apply your skills and ambition on real issues that matter?
Join us now on this exciting journey and let’s shape the future together!
Remote possible or at office in Stockholm. Start date as soon as possible.
What you will do:
You will work closely both with the commercial and the product team to improve our performance both on and off site. To be able to do so you will perform tasks such as:
- Mine data and analytics to gain a better understanding of user funnel and engagement behaviors
- Implement and analyze tests to provide insights to the commercial and product team on the test data and understanding of our marketing drivers’ effects.
- Ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth via organic, paid acquisition, and retargeting
- Optimizing data visualization through different dashboards
- Analyse data and behavior through Google analytics, Google ads, Hotjar etc.
Who we think you are:
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Self-driven, enjoy ownership, independent, likes to take initiatives
- Passionate about making a difference and create actual impact
- Self-motivated, hardworking and with the ‘start-up’ mindset who thrives of challenges
- Well-organized with great project management experience
- Fluent verbally and written in English
- If you have previously worked in a start-up/scale-up environment it is a plus
What you get:
- Be part of shaping an impactful start-up from scratch
- Flexible working hours
- Great work atmosphere
- Possibility to work remote or at our office in central Stockholm
How to apply:
If you’re interested or have any questions, send your CV and a few lines about yourself and why you believe you are the right person to join us on this journey email@example.com