Marketing and Growth Intern
Are you our new marketing and growth star?
We're an intelligent purchasing tool and B2B marketplace that simplifies buying sustainable packaging for European small and medium-sized companies. Our mission is to speed up the world's transition to more sustainable consumption and a circular economy. We provide unbiased guidance to sustainable packaging, and rigorously screen all products to ensure the highest standards, whilst providing education and data for continuous improvement.
Our vision is a world where we consume only what the planet can generate and an environment free from packaging waste. Is now the time to apply your skills and ambition on real issues that matter? Join us now on this exciting journey and let’s shape the future together!
Remote possible or at office in Stockholm. Start date as soon as possible.
You will play an important part in our commercial team, where you will work closely with our Head of commercial and the rest of the management team. Through this internship you get the opportunity to be part of an early-stage start-up and help us grow across the European Market. You will play an important role in planning and executing on our growth and marketing activities.
What you will do:
- Help to define a marketing and communications plan for the coming 6 months
- Develop new offerings to satisfy our customers’ needs
- Plan and coordinate marketing and PR activities
- Create content for our website and our external communication
- Manage our social media accounts
- Manage customer relations and retention
Who we think you are:
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Creative with an eye for design
- Self-driven, enjoy ownership, independent, likes to take initiatives
- Passionate about making a difference and create actual impact
- Self-motivated, hardworking and with the ‘start-up’ mindset who thrives of challenges
- Well-organized with great project management experience
- Fluent verbally and written in English
What you get:
- Be part of shaping an impactful start-up from scratch
- Flexible working hours
- Great work atmosphere
- Possibility to work remote or at our office in central Stockholm
How to apply:
If you’re interested or have any questions, send your CV and a few lines about yourself and why you believe you are the right person to join us on this journey to email@example.com