Our take on sustainable packaging
Sustainable Packaging Coalition (SPC) defines sustainable packaging as:
- Beneficial, safe & healthy for individuals and communities throughout its life cycle
- Sourced, manufactured, transported, and recycled using renewable energy
- Optimizes the use of renewable or recycled source materials
- Manufactured using clean production technologies and best practices
- Made from healthy materials throughout the life cycle
- Physical design optimizes materials and energy
- Recovered and utilized effectively in biological and/or industrial closed loop cycles
Read more: What is sustainable packaging?
Why you should choose sustainability
Profitable for you
44% of European Consumers would pay a price premium for the product with sustainable packaging.
Not as expensive as you think
Sustainable packaging can in many cases it can even be cheaper than you current packaging due to more economic use of material.
Better for the planet
Our world cannot tolerate continued overconsumption and sustainable packaging is one piece of the solution.
Regulations are coming
Future proofing your business against future potential taxations and legislations already now will save you a lot of money, and headache.